Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
• This grill has an infinite control burner valve setting which allows for great precision when grilling.
• The stainless steel burner produces high temperatures that are perfect for cooking meat or vegetables.
• The porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates make flipping food a breeze, and the cast aluminum lid and body make this grill very durable.
• The push-button ignition is easy to use and ensures that the grill will start up immediately, even in windy or wet weather conditions.
• This grill is compatible with disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. liquid petroleum gas cartridges, which makes it extremely affordable compared to other grills on the market.
• Some users have reported that the ignition can be difficult to turn on in cold weather conditions, and there have been some reports of the grill not starting up at all in cold weather conditions.
• Although this grill is very affordable, it is not the most technologically advanced grill on the market, and some users may find it outdated compared to more recent models.
The American Gourmet 463773717 grill is great for all types of cooks. It's perfect for people who can't get enough time outside grilling, and will still cook a meal on the go. This grill offers enough space to cook multiple dishes at once. This convectional cooking system ensures that your food will always be cooked evenly, even if you're grilling outside. We also offer porcelain-coated swing-a-way racks, so you'll have no problem keeping food warm.
The three stainless steel in-line burners allow for consistent cooking performance every time. The porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox are designed to be covered in porcelain. The metal side shelves provide extra storage and prep space, which is perfect if you need to somewhat organize your long list of ingredients beforehand.
• Unique design – the 360-square-inch cooking area is larger than other grills of this type.
• Porcelain-coated grates are easy to clean and provide even heat distribution.
• The three stainless steel burners provide good cooking performance.
• The swing-a-way rack is a handy addition for warming food.
• The grill is well made and unlikely to break down easily.
• It can be difficult to get enough oxygen to the burners if the grill is crowded or the firebox is full of ashes from previous cooking.
• The porcelain-coated steel lid does not retain heat well, so it may take longer than usual to cook food on the grill using a direct flame.
• The side shelves are too small for storing large items and cannot be used for preparing food.
• The grill is made from durable stainless steel, ensuring that it will last for years.
• The foldable legs and lid lock system make it easy to store when not in use.
• The cooking grid is large enough to cook a variety of foods.
• The grill has a cooking power of 16,000 total BTUs, giving you the ability to cook your food perfectly.
• The US-based customer service is available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
• There is only one adjustable burner, so it may not be suitable for everyone.
• Some people may find the assembly difficult.
When you want to grill, but don't want the hassle of a full-sized unit, go with the Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill. This can be taken with you on your next camping trip or tailgate party yet it's large enough to cook eight burgers, eight steaks, six to ten chicken breasts, or four pounds of fish
A lid lock keeps your portable microwave safe while in transit. The powerful 5500 BTU stainless-steel burner heats up quickly and evenly so you can get grilling sooner rather than later. Plus, the porcelain-enameled grate is easy to clean, so that you can find time in your busy schedule to enjoy quality time with your friends. When you need to take something on the go, simply fold the legs and carry it using the prominent carry handle at the top.
• Portable - this grill is perfect for those who don't have a lot of counter space or who want to take their grill with them.
• Propane - this grill uses propane, which is a very common and environmentally friendly fuel source.
• Powerful burner - this grill has a powerful 5,500 BTU burner that can easily cook large quantities of food.
• Even-heating grates - the even-heating grates on this grill make it easy to cook whatever you choose without having to worry about uneven cooking or hotspots.
• Briefcase-style carrying handle - the briefcase-style carrying handle makes transporting this grill easy and convenient.
• Lid - while the integrated lid lock makes the lid secure, it can be cumbersome to open and close the lid.
• Weight - while the weight of this grill is not particularly heavy, it is still noticeable when transporting it from one place to another.
• Size - although the size of this grill is adequate for cooking small quantities of food, it may not be suitable for larger meals or for cooking multiple items at once.
• The 8,000 btu side burner provides secondary cooking space for sides or sauces.
• The porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming is a great feature.
• The three stainless steel in-line burners provide good cooking performance.
• The dimensions of the grill are 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H, which means it can fit in a small space.
• The weight of the grill is 80 lbs., which is easy to move around.
• There is no thermometer on the grill, so it is difficult to judge the temperature of the grill surface.
• Some reviewers have complained about the handle on the side burner being difficult to operate.
What is the best gas grill for under $400?
When it comes to grilling, there are many different options and prices to consider. If you're on a budget, one option is to opt for a gas grill with an average price tag of $300 or less. Here are four great gas grill brands for under $400 that will get the job done:
1) Camp Chef Portable Propane Grill: This grill has an average price tag of around $320, making it one of the more affordable options on our list. It's small enough to take with you on the go, but still has all the features you need to cook up some delicious meals.
2) Budget Trade-In: If you have an old gas grill that you no longer use, don't throw it away just yet! Many stores offer discounts on used grills, and sometimes they even give them away free if you bring in your old grill in good condition.
3) Best Buy: Another great option at a budget-friendly price is Best Buy. They always have a variety of discounted grills available, so be sure to check their website frequently for new deals and promotions.
4) Ryobi Gas Grill: If you're looking for a high-quality gas grill that won't break the bank, Ryobi is definitely worth checking out. Their grills typically have an average price tag of around $380, making them one of the more expensive options on this list but also some of the best in terms of durability and performance.
How much should I spend on a gas grill?
When deciding how much to spend on a gas grill, it is important to consider your budget and what type of grilling you hope to do. An affordable gas grill with basic features will get the job done well for most people. Here are some tips on how much to spend on a gas grill:
- Start with a budget of $250-$300
- Consider what features you need and which ones you want in a grill
- Think about what size grill you need and whether or not you'll need extra burners or shelves
- Make sure the grill has an oven, warming rack, quality control knob, and porcelain-coated cooking grids
What is the life expectancy of a grill?
Grills are generally considered to be lifetime appliances. They can last for many years with proper care and maintenance. The average grill life expectancy is around 10 years. However, this time can vary depending on the model and how often it is used.
If you're like most people, you don't have a lot of money to spend on recreation. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the occasional cookout or get-togethers with friends. One of the best affordable options for grilling is a propane grill. In this review, we took a look at some of the best propane grills under $300 in 2022 and highlight some of the key features that make them stand out from the competition.